- 1oz. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax
- 1-2oz. Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax
- 2 Five Gallon Buckets
- 6 Plush Microfiber Cloths (The more the better!)
- 1 Gallon Distilled Water
Note: The car need to be in very good to excellent condition in order for this method to work properly and not instill more scratches. Always inspect the car before washing and buffing. Clay bar treatment and pre-treating the car may be needed if above surface contaminants are lodged onto the paint. Avoid washing in direct sunlight. 6 plush microfiber cloth are enough to clean 1 car but you may have enough soap and wax solvent for washing 2-4 cars.
1. Pour distilled water into the bucket.
2. Add Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax and Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax into the Water. Agitate and activate the Wax and Shampoo.
3. Soak 2-4 Microfiber Wash Cloths into the wash mixture.
4. Starting from the top, use the plush side of the microfiber cloth perform the first pass by gliding over one panel while using the non-plush side to do a second pass over the same panel. The panel may look as below. If you are in the shade and depending on how dirty the car is, you may be able to cover half the car.
6. Continue to repeat this process till you wash the entire car, including wiping and buffing the wheels and windows. Discard the microfiber towel into the empty second bucket after doing 1-2 panels or you see contaminants on the towel. If the car is in extremely good condition, you may need only 2 wash towels and 2 buff towels. Here are some results:
This method works really well not just because it's quick and easy but also because it can be done anywhere. It uses only 1 gallon of water and consumes no electricity. Hence, it's perfect for a show car look when on a time crunch. The extra carnauba and volatility of the Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax makes this process easy and streak-free while leaving a deep and wet look.
What do you think? Please leave a comment if you enjoyed the read and feel free to share it!